Danceology Performing Arts Campus is a 14,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility with 9,000 square feet of dancing space.
The studio offers 7 dance rooms with raised marley and wood flooring, viewing windows, and premium sound systems.
Additional Accommodations for Danceology’s Families
- Snack Lounge that is open during class hours serving food and beverages with generous seating and 4 flat screen televisions for dance room viewing
- Seated viewing areas outside each dance room
- Lower floor rooms specifically dedicated to the Tiny Tot/Preschool Programs with murals, painted floors, and one-way mirrored glass windows so viewing doesn’t disturb the students
- Intercom communication throughout the facility
- Closed circuit cameras in dance rooms that can be viewed from the lobby and snack lounge
- Wall cubbies for dance bags and belongings
- Study tables and homework areas
- Wireless internet access
- Multiple women and men restrooms
- Family restroom complete with changing table
- Shower facilities
Click this link to read about Danceology’s facility featured in 92127 Magazine