- An annual registration fee of $20.00 for the first dancer and $10.00 per sibling is due at registration.
- The non-refundable registration fee secures your child’s spot in his or her dance class throughout the whole session.
- Aside from tuition & registration, there are additional fees for participation in Danceology’s annual recitals, performance costumes, and other special classes programs, and performances.
- Enrollment in these programs is optional.
- Families must fill out Danceology’s registration form to enroll their child in classes.
- The registration fee is $20 for the first student and $10 per additional sibling and covers the current session’s classes.
Tuition Payment Policies
- There are absolutely NO refunds on paid tuition or missed classes
- Extenuating circumstances like injuries and family emergencies will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Danceology’s session is based on 40 weeks.
- Holiday closures for Thanksgiving, Winter, and Spring breaks are not counted towards the 40 weeks.
- Students that register for classes after the beginning of the session will have their first month’s installment pro-rated based on how many weeks are left in the session at the time of registration.
- Danceology runs an automatic-debit system for tuition payments.
- Tuition is deducted automatically on the first or first business day of every month. Monthly payments at the front desk will not be accepted.
- If your monthly payment does not go through, you will be notified by the 10thof every month and if payment is not received by the 30th/31st of the month, a $25 non-sufficient fund fee will be charged.
Class Cancellation Policies
- If you need to cancel your child from his or her class, please complete the drop portion of the Class Add/Drop form and turn it in to Danceology’s front desk TWO WEEKS prior to the end of the month or tuition WILL be charged. Danceology will NOT take verbal cancellations. We must have the cancellation(s) in writing.
Make-Up Class Policies
- Danceology encourages students to make-up classes they have missed.
- Missed classes need to be made up within the month that the original class(es) are/were missed. Make-ups cannot be applied to a future session or sessions.
- Students are welcome to make-up a missed lesson in any age-appropriate, level-appropriate class.
- For example, if your dancer missed her Beginning Ballet class for 5-8yr. olds, she can make up her lesson in any other 5-8yr. old Beginning Ballet or any other beginning level class for 5-8yr. olds (Jazz, Hip Hop, Lyrical, etc.
Private Lesson Policies
- If you wish to schedule a private lesson, please contact the front desk to get in touch with the teacher of your choice
- If you cancel your private lesson 2 hours prior to the start of the lesson, you may be charged.